Thursday, October 22, 2015

Snow One Like You

Hi friends and fans!  Today I have another super easy Christmas/Holiday themed card to share with you.  I have gone with a bit of a more rustic feel with a twist of vintage Christmas paper and classic red ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



I have taken a couple different layers of cardstock to create my layout.  I have added a wrap of Poppy Red Taffeta Ribbon and then tied a double bow.  I then made several loops with Bakers Twine-Christmas themed twine.  I took two paper mittens and strung them from the twine.  I added this behind the red bow along with a flower filler in white.




I then added a fun Christmas sentiment on a round die cut circle.  To complete my card I took a white chalkboard pen at added "snow dots" to the kraft cardstock around the mittens.  To finish the vintage themed card I added a bit of iridescent snow to my sentiment.



Thanks for joining me today.  Hope you have a crafty rest of your week!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis